EBRD wishes to hire a local RSF Consultant to strengthen the origination and execution of risk sharing projects in the Western Balkans, primarily focused on Albania. The RSF Consultant will be available during a 24–month period to assist with preparing and delivering strong RSF sub-project proposals as well as assisting with active RSF sub-projects.
The Risk Sharing Framework (“RSF” or the “Framework”) aims to assist local partner banks (“PBs”) in meeting the financing needs of successful small and medium-sized enterprises that have begun to outgrow the countries’ financial sector.
The main task of the RSF Consultant will be to work with the Operational Leader for this Assignment (“OL”), EBRD staff, PBs, and sub-borrowers on a daily basis in order to deliver new sub-projects risk shared by EBRD for the duration of the assignment.
Services to be provided by the RSF consultant will include:
- In coordination with the OL, liaising closely with PBs to originate potential RSF opportunities.
- Working closely with PBs and EBRD staff throughout the entire cycle of sub-project preparation, including due diligence, execution and signing. Assisting PBs’ bankers in areas that require assistance to deliver qualitative proposals satisfactory to the EBRD.
- Providing input to EBRD’s sub-project approval discussions as required.
- Participating to due diligence visits and discussions between PBs and sub-borrowers as required.
- Support with any monitoring activities for RSF sub-projects.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The contract will start during Q1 2022 for the period of 24 months. Services will be performed primarily in Albania, including frequent visits to PBs’ and sub-borrowers’ premises, with travel to other Western Balkans countries as required and authorized by the Bank.
The candidates would need to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Finance or Accounting. MBA and other qualifications are a plus.
- At least two years of work experience (if in Albania a plus), preferably in the banking/finance/consulting sector, with track-record of developing, approving, implementing and monitoring financing to local enterprises.
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal, and communications skills; strong command of English and Albanian; strong financial and modelling skills.
Interested candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to e-mail address BalltaE@ebrd.com not later than 18 February 2022.
Ky është artikull ekskluziv i Revistës Monitor, që gëzon të drejtën e autorësisë sipas Ligjit Nr. 35/2016, “Për të drejtat e autorit dhe të drejtat e lidhura me to”.
Artikulli mund të ri-publikohet nga mediat e tjera vetëm duke cituar “Revista Monitor” shoqëruar me linkun e artikullit original.